Thursday, June 13, 2013

Assignment #31 Free Choice

High school is almost at an end and its pretty crazy how fast it went by. I really was expecting to be better prepared for this. My High school years were a great big roller coaster, things would go good for a certain amount of time and then come crashing down.

Luckily I'm here were i am now, made it through all the stuff i thought i wouldn't of, and now ready to graduate. Back Bay is looked at as a bad school in most eyes but it really helped me get informed about all the great opportunities there is out there. All the field trips opened up many new ways of learning to live in my eyes.

I appreciate how much this school has done for me, they stuck with me through thick and thin and that is something i wouldn't of got in other schools. i can thank this school a million and one times and it still wouldn't add up to what it has done for me. All the staff care and try to help as much as they can, its so crazy. i loved spending my last two high school years at Back Bay High School.
CLASS OF 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment