Monday, June 10, 2013

Assignment #25 Pop (Popular) Culture

In todays generation I am really interested in drawing or art. I have always liked the way I express myself when doing so. I have been drawing since I was about the age of five.

As I got to middle school i started taking drawing classes and evolved into high school. Once at high school i took about two classes of arts and started slacking. I lost two years of just messing around with friends and not drawing. Now that i am trying to draw again it does not come out as good as i thought it would from the last time i tried.

I really am going to devote my self to drawing because it is a way of relieving stress and that is something i need. When it comes to drawing i isolate my self from everybody and listen to nothing but the wind blow. Sometimes i might listen to a little music hear and there but it can also be a distraction depending on what it is i am going to draw.

Drawing has kept me from some trouble, i cant even imagine how many times i would have gone to go do something stupid but instead luckily i was at home being productive.





No comments:

Post a Comment